Hey guys, I wanted to tell you about Google’s travel site update
Now we have the best time to travel somewhere based on
- This site can help you better plan your vacations with new information.
- Google’s travel site now shows the best times to visit based on how crowded it is, the weather and price.
- This site shows when the weather is best and when there aren’t as many crowds, so we can save money.
On Wednesday updated Google’s travel site with features that they are providing more information regarding where you’re planning to take your next trip. We are able to see the cheapest and most expensive times of the year at your destination, as well as the typical weather in that place.
Suppose, You wanted to go a vacation during the summer and want to travel somewhere sunny but not too hot, and also you wanna see the months when it’s cheapest to do so, you can easily check it on Google’s new travel site.
There’s a new tab with 3 options that will show you for a destination based on your search:
- Google’s travel site will show you all hotel recommendations about “Where to stay”
- Google’s travel site will give you detail information on the typical weather conditions, how busy the destination city typically is and when it’s the least expensive about “When to visit”
- Google’s travel site will provide more information on price ranges for hotels about “What you’ll pay”
You can see that, for example, Portugal is really busy in May and expensive in July. But by September, the weather is still just as good but the population dies down and hotels are generally a bit more affordable.
It doesn’t mean for every destination, though.
I like that it shows the information on different months of the year no matter what your initial search is, though. So if you have a preplan about your travel dates, you can get more information on when the best time to travel somewhere is.