80% of Voice Search Answers Are from Top 3 Organic Results [Survey]
Based on recent study what voice search results say that content is most relates to the form of a query if it ranks in the top 3 web search positions.
Recently, SEMRush had research on in-depth analysis of almost 50,000 queries to get to know which are the most important ranking factors rather than voice search.
Although getting rank in the top 3 positions, content should likely to be returned for a voice query if it’s contained in a SERP feature.
Based on the study, we have got 70% of answers came from voice searches which occupied a SERP feature (with 60% of those came from a Featured Snippet result).
The report also we can see in detail about how backlinks, page speed, text length, and some other factors influence voice search rankings.
The content returned for voice queries is easy to ready, ranking around 8 on the Flesch Kincaid Grade.
Here we have some key findings from the survey.
Voice Search in 2019: Key Findings
- Half of the percentage of answers had backlinks with anchor text that visible in the question.
- Page Score, as well as Trust Score, was a little bit higher for answers’ URLs.
Text complexity & readability
- The content returned for voice queries is easy to ready, ranking around 8 on the Flesch Kincaid Grade.
- 80% of Americans would be able to understand/read the answers returned for voice queries.
- The page speed of content returned for voice queries is faster than the average of the top 10 non-answers.
- Some voice search results were over 10 times faster than the average of non-answers.
- Answers were found to have a high input latency of 70%. First Page score also appears to be a key factor voice search.
The study looked at but did not draw any conclusions about the schema, HTTPS, and URL depth.
For more data related information, Visible Here